Heading to a weekend-long soccer tournament? Planning a long day with the kids on the baseball fields? Here are the top 5 things we recommend making sure you take with you for the best possible experience when on the sidelines.
Be Prepared for Spring Sports
1. Folding chairs – during morning games the ground may be damp. Bring folding chairs to stay dry and warm during the entire game.
2. First Aid Kit – in most cases, nothing happens, but sports can be unpredictable. Be the prepared parent with a first aid kit to help with injuries from minor cuts to sprained ankles. The Easy Care First Aid Kit- Sport and Travel is designed with the Easy Care organization system, all the supplies are packed into injury-specific pouches and included quick-reference instructions so that anyone can quickly and confidently provide first aid.
3. Toilet Paper – sure the playing fields likely have a port-o-potty. But they run out of toilet paper fast! Bring your own, just to be safe.
4. Insect repellent – to help keep you and your kids safe on the fields, which can often be swarming with biting mosquitos and bug. Like Ben’s® 30 Tick & Insect Repellent Eco-Spray® (6 oz) or Natrapel, a DEET-free insect repellent that provides 12 hours of protection from biting insects, thanks to its CDC-recommended 20% Picaridin formula.
5. Insect Bite Treatment – In case you are bit, apply a soothing bug bite treatment like After Bite, can remove the itch quickly. Or try The Itch Eraser for additional skin itches or rashes that may arise from outdoor irritants.